Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 13: "I feel so grateful that I get to share this season with the people I´m with right now"



Hi!!

This week was really different because my companion Hermana Nunez had to have her wisdom teeth taken out!! She is such a trooper though, because by the end of the second day we were back at it, out and about teaching! The more I get to know my companion, the more I cherish how hard she works and the genuine love she has for others. Though currently personal conversation with people here is a struggle sometimes, I have felt so blessed to be in an area with so many loving members who are willing to offer their homes, food, service, and love. Though the Christmas spirit is reminding me quite a bit of home, I feel so grateful that I get to share this season with the people I´m with right now.

Enjoy a couple of photos, one in a park where there are a bunch of Christmas lights and we´ve been able to meet a lot of families taking photos, as well as a photo of my new best friend Enrique who is a recent convert and who has been such a joy to teach! Love you all!


Hermana Bernal



No comments:

Post a Comment