Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 40: Photos from 6 weeks in Danli!


Hi Family!

Here are some photos from these 6 weeks here in Danli- a couple are from when we hiked up a mountain to see monkeys and a waterfall, and the photo of the bridge is from a storm that pretty much flooded the town and carried a bunch of garbage and random stuff (I even saw a wheelchair that it carried) over this little bridge! We are also teaching a family of four- only the wife is featured but her husband had been in jail up until 7 years ago and now is trying to turn his life around!

Love you all, and....

HAPPY FATHER`S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These 8 months have stretched my eyes open to how grateful I am to have the family that I have, and for the blessing it has been to have Dallas and my Dad in my life. Always sending my love through prayers to you guys!!!















Love,

Hermana Bernal

No comments:

Post a Comment