Saturday, September 17, 2016

Week 51: "We can be sure that we will live again"

Heyy!! 

This was a really fun week!! I don`t have too much time today but just to keep you updated on our star couple, after one hamburger sale and two tamale sales they now have the funds to start taking out the papers to get married and be baptized!! Woo!!

This week I also found out that one of my Aunts had passed away, and I was reading a scripture found something that really gave me peace for her future.. A prophet in the Americas about 150 years before the first coming of Christ said:

 "6 And now if Christ had not come into the world,speaking of things to come as though they had alreadycome, there could have been no redemption.

7 And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or havebroken the bands of death that the grave should have novictory, and that death should have no sting, there couldhave been no resurrection.

8 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath novictory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ. (Mosiah 16)

I really didn`t understand this in the beginning of my mission, and I certainly don`t feel like I will ever be able to understand perfectly what Christ did for us, but one thing for sure is that because Christ came to the Earth, died, and lived again, we can be sure that we too will be able to live again after we die.

Love you guys, here are some more photos from this week!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment